Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Popularity to It's Height


Hello everybody. I haven't been on in a while because I was gone getting my popularity to an all new height. Five years ago, my buddy Julius convinced the Senate to send me to defeat all the pirates in the Mediterranean. They had grown into big masses and were attacking big ships. They cut off many sources of food coming to Rome. I was given full power at sea, and power equal to a governor. I could appoint twenty-four legates to parts of the Meditterenean. With my great military skills, I accomplished this in less than a year. After I did this, I was given full control of the East to defeat Rome's second threat, Mithridates. When he was assassinated in 66 BC, I moved on to conquer Syria and the great Jerusalem, after a three month seige. I gained much power, founded new cities, and made new treaties. Now I'm back and the Senate hates powerful indivivuals like me. I wonder what I'll do, maybe make an alliance with one or two friends.

4 comments:

  1. I'd just like to point out that Caesar was greater than you ever were. If he were still alive today, he would be king and Rome would be flourishing. Don't think that just because he was killed that people will like you better. It is actually quite the opposite. Caesar shall rest in peace, and may your body burn eternally in the Underworld.


    The Assassination of Julius Caesar, 44 BC. Eye Witness History, http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/caesar2.htm, 17 May 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, but you may not comment on my page until I have accepted you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are confused, Pompey, for I have the Master and she said you can. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are pardoned Andronicus, and sorry for the misunderstanding, however, why wish eternal punishment to me? I don't wish to be greater than anyone, and I have inly done for the Senate and the people. We both were good friends and didn't want to fight. I have been told by an oracle that I will die and be shown to Caesar and he will be furious. Please reconsider as I always look for friends.

    ReplyDelete